Bruschetta with tuna
2 Cans Compass tuna fillet
1 baguette / bread, cut into thin slices
Dried thyme and Oregano for the bruschettas
Green onions, chopped
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp mustard
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the bruschettas – cover the tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160°C with a fan;
2. Arrange the slices in the tray and sprinkle with spices and olive oil;
3. Put in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Let it cool down;
* To get crispy bruschettas, make sure the bread is cut into very thin slices and the oven runs on a fan.
4. In a bowl, crumble the tuna, add the green onions, cream cheese and mustard. Stir well.
5. Spread the tuna mixture on each bruschetta. Garnish with cucumber slices.