To make sure that you receive the most appropriate information and the best services when visiting our websites: compass-bg.com, compassfish.com /hereinafter referred to as “the Internet pages” or “Sites”/, information and data shall be collected by using the so called “cookies”. These help us (as well as other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when visiting our Sites. Furthermore, in this way we are able to improve our services and to guarantee that you will easily find what you are looking for. We would like you to understand the way in which we use these technologies, and therefore this Cookies Policy explains the types of technology we use, the functions they perform and your choice regarding their use.
What are cookies?
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are essential for the website to be able to perform its functions. We use these cookies, for example:
* to verify the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site, so that we can be able to provide our services;
* to be able to fulfill our General Terms and Conditions, and to maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not essential but they enable us to personalize your online experience of our Internet pages. We use these cookies, for example:
* to remember your preferences so that it will not be necessary for you every time to enter information which you have already provided /e.g., when you enter the data for access to our services/;
* to gather information about the way our users use our services, so that we can improve our Site and our Services, carry out market surveys (e.g., information on popular pages, browsing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, number of likes of a certain article, last visited pages, voting on comments).
We use these cookies, for instance:
* to obtain information on the way you use our Sites, for example sites you visit, or how you respond to advertisements so that we can offer advertisements tailored to your preferences;
* to determine which the most popular parts of our Sites are;
* to monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and duration);
* to monitor the success of a certain product;
* to determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
* to carry out surveys so that your interaction with our Sites and us can be improved.
These cookies are often aimed at delivering advertisements tailored to your preferences – both on our Sites and outside them. This type of advertisement is known as “interest-based advertisements”. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service.
We may also use session cookies, for instance:
* to let you browse the separate pages of our Site without having to log in again. This function is known as “single sign-on”;
* to identify and recognize you when you return to our Site in order to use our services;
* to collect replies to surveys/quizzes so as to show your score;
* to safe and store the responses in an already filled-in survey form (so that you will not have to fill in the survey form many times).
We use the information from the cookies to make our Internet pages more user-friendly and to be able to provide you with customized recommendations.
As part of our services, we also use third-party cookies. These cookies are controlled by the respective sites, not by us. Below, we have provided a list of third-party cookies used by us. Some of these cookies can be disabled using your browser settings. For others, you need to visit the respective sites and follow the instructions provided.
How to delete cookies
You can choose whether to accept the cookies or not. If you wish to know when your computer receives cookies, you can define the settings of your browser so that it notifies you of this. Thus you will have the option to accept or reject certain cookies. You may set your computer to reject all cookies. Should you wish to find out how to do this, please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to the browser settings with which you disable the cookies function may prevent our Sites from functioning correctly, including the ‘log in’ and ‘play-back’ functions.
Changes in our cookies policy
All and any future changes in our Cookies policy shall be posted on this page. If necessary, we shall inform you of possible changes by email in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions. All changes shall enter into force immediately, with the exception of existing clients – for them such changes shall enter into effect within 30 days of their announcement unless specified otherwise.
The latest updated version of this policy is available at: 23.05.2018